At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is seeking a results-oriented Client Coordinator who will be an integral member of our Client Services team. The Client Coordinator will service all our strategic clients, mostly within the retail and Ecommerce space. This individual will collaborate with the Client Manager on several accounts, supporting the needs of the business. The Client Coordinator must have great interpersonal skills, attention to detail, plus a strategic outlook on all the assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Client Manager as the liaison between Client Services, Marketing, New Business Development, Product Management, Financial Analysis, and Marketing Operations to develop and implement marketing strategies as well as navigate through operational challenges.
- Manage all client marketing (scripts, fulfillment materials, banners, incentive contests and customized websites).
- Develop a strong understanding of our financial marketing models and the drivers of the product P&L's.
- Identify internal process issues, and where appropriate, participate in the improvement process.
- Generate and review reporting that is sent to client to understand any issues, concerns, trends, or significant changes.
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills to overcome both internal and external challenges.
- Support Client Manager in day to day work for an array of assigned clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of account management experience.
- Ability to not only work with clients, but perform administrative, back-office duties as well.
- BS or BA Degree required.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels within Clarus Commerce and clients.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Solid spreadsheet and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Flexible, driven and self-motivated.
- Brief travel as needed.