About Clarus Commerce
At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is seeking a strategic, direct response-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role supports all functions of display and email media channels. The candidate will be responsible for successfully supporting Clarus’s strategic marketing plan and demonstrate the ability to assist in managing the existing business as well as new strategies put in place to continue to grow the channel and acquire new-to-file enrollments for Clarus Commerce family of brands including FreeShipping.com, ShopSmarter and Travel Plus.
- Prepare daily media reporting. Identify any issues, concerns, trends, or significant changes in campaign performance and communicate feedback daily to the Marketing Manager
- Communicate daily with partners as needed regarding campaign setup, performance, and ongoing optimizations
- Audit media campaigns to ensure proper banner and landing page setup.
- Work with internal Marketing-Operations (Mar-Ops) team to confirm correct campaign setup and implementation of testing initiatives as well as on-going monitoring of campaign health.
- Submit requests to in-house creative department to get all creative materials needed for launch; and traffic creative to internal and external partners for approval
- Collaborate with Launch & Optimization (L&O) team to brainstorm new creative ideas.
- Manage and track media invoices monthly in partnership with finance team.
- Update internal resources with current media campaign assets on a consistent basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Marketing Communications
- 2-3 years of Digital and Email Marketing or relevant experience
- Direct experience with Ad server and website marketing tools like the Google Marketing Platform
- HTML and email experience are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Superb organizational, project and time management skills with attention to detail required
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
- Ability to interact effectively within all levels of the organization