At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is seeking a Production Support Engineer. The individual will join a highly-skilled IT organization and be responsible for supporting and improving Clarus applications. This engineer is expected to contribute to and influence the strategic direction of support processes and technologies. The individual will be working with teams from Client Services, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Product.
- Monitor applications and systems on daily basis for optimal performance and issues.
- Monitor daily jobs and processes and remediate issues with files, data, jobs etc.
- Keep client services and clients informed of any issues/delays with file processes.
- Detect and troubleshoot issues and suggest possible remedies.
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle issues before processes break.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of .NET experience and working in a related role.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with monitoring tools like New Relic, Splunk etc.
- Strong organizational, documentation, metric and trend analysis reporting skills and desire for continuous process improvements.
- Manage changing priorities and meet tight timelines. Can work under pressure, manage competing priorities and work independently with minimal oversight.
- Great communicator who keeps all stakeholders updated with issue progress and updates.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and planning tools is a plus.
- Any development experience.
- SQL Server experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Having loads of passion for highly-usable, modern web experiences, mobile applications and high-performance back-end systems.
**Flexibility with scheduling will be required as issues may arise off hours.