At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is a leading marketing and technology company specializing in the design, development and implementation of direct response programs, subscription marketing initiatives, and consumer loyalty programs.
We are seeking a strategic and results-oriented hunter focused on the retail sector. The candidate will be an integral member of our Business Development team, which is focused on our largest, most strategic prospective clients.
The Vice President of Business Development must have great interpersonal skills, tenacity, and a strategic outlook on our solutions.
- Prospect into companies to uncover business development opportunities.
- Work with selected resellers and other intermediaries to broaden our sales reach
- Develop new multi-channel distribution strategies for Clarus Commerce solutions
- Develop and propose various deal structures for each opportunity
- Negotiate deals, obtain internal deal sign-off, and work with legal team to create contracts
- Win the business and transition relationship post-sale to relationship management team
- Travel up to 25% of the time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and winning large, strategic deals
- Demonstrated success selling to senior and C-level executives
- Experience in selling loyalty solutions to retailers
- Highly resourceful, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate a vision and deliver on it
- Ability to quickly respond to opportunities and to manage multiple priorities
- Energetic and motivated