Groundbreaking Organization– If you are a motivated and compassionate RT that cares about improving patient’s life’s, American Endovascular (AE) is the place for you. We are a growing company with outpatient vascular centers that treats patients with peripheral artery disease and other vascular complications. Our mission is to prevent amputations improve patient’s life and lower overall healthcare costs associated with treating some of the country’s sickest patients.
- Operates Mobile C-Arm, imaging and archival of all imaging studies
- Performs scrub and circulating duties during interventional procedures in a typical angio suite
- Assists with preparation of procedure room, inventory of supplies and stocking of supplies in the procedure room and stock room
- Responsible for explaining the X-ray procedure to the patients
- Preparing the patients for the procedure and positioning them for the best possible outcome.
- Responsible for keeping patient exposure and implant records
- Must familiarize self and adhere to, JOINT COMMISSION Guidelines, and internal policies for delivery of care
- NY Licensed Radiology Technologist
- Prefer experience in Vascular/Angio suite environment (but will train)
- Registered with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision insurance is offered 30 days after start date. Paid Time Off. Life Insurance is provided along with Disability being offered
Location: New York, NY (Chinatown)
Pay: $40.00 per hour
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter now.