Groundbreaking Organization– If you are a motivated and compassionate Registered Nurse that cares about improving patient’s life’s, American Endovascular (AE) is the place for you. We are a growing company with outpatient vascular centers that treats patients with peripheral artery disease and other vascular complications. Our mission is to prevent amputations improve patient’s life and lower overall healthcare costs associated with treating some of the country’s sickest patients.
- Work in an outpatient setting assessing and caring for patients in Pre, Intra and Post Op.
- Administer medications and moderate sedation to patients as directed by the physician.
- Provide education to our patients & their families.
- Must familiarize self and adhere to, JOINT COMMISSION Guidelines, and internal policies for delivery of care
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed for reporting patient and staff injuries (e.g., fall, eye splash, needle stick).
- Must refer to and implement all aspects of the Infection Control.
NY Licensed Registered Nurse
RN’s with ER, ICU or critical care experience (1-2 years)
Conscious sedation/moderate sedation certification is required
Intra Op monitoring experience is preferred
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision insurance is offered 30 days after start date. Paid Time Off. Life Insurance is provided along with Disability being offered.
Location: New York, NY (Chinatown)
Compensation: $50.00 – $60.00 per hour (based on experience)
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter now.