Groundbreaking Organization– If you are a motivated and compassionate Scrub Tech that cares about improving patient’s life’s, American Endovascular (AE) is the place for you. We are a growing company with outpatient vascular centers that treats patients with peripheral artery disease and other vascular complications. Our mission is to prevent amputations improve patient’s life and lower overall healthcare costs associated with treating some of the country’s sickest patients.
Our Scrub Tech will be working with entire team in an intra operative interventional/angio suite: We are looking for someone to work with a new practice.
- Scrub in and assist physician with endovascular procedures.
- Prefer associate to have experience in a cath lab environment
- Prep the OR and Patient for procedures and works closely with the doctor during the procedure
- Keep OR’s, PACU, Pre-op, and storage rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Disinfect equipment, including stretchers and monitoring equipment between patients
- Complete paperwork as needed for medical chart, billing, etc.
- NY Licensed Scrub Tech
- Prefer experience in Vascular/Angio suite environment (but will train)
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision insurance is offered 30 days after start date. Paid Time Off. Life Insurance is provided along with Disability being offered.
Location: New York, NY (Chinatown)
Compensation: $30.00 per hour
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter now.