Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
You are a trusted advisor, an inspirational thought leader and a peer to client Executives. Someone with an innate instinct to put customers and their success first above all things. Powered by a customer centric mentality you are a guide, ensuring customers stay the course on a journey to celebrate value, promote their positive experience and ultimately reward us with future investment.
You like working in governance, compliance and risk management, but you don’t feel fulfilled in your current role. You are successful, but still looking for something more which hasn’t been defined yet. You want to be part of something bigger, but the right something hasn’t found you yet. If you are anything like the talented Client Partners at Galvanize then this feeling you have, might be the desire to serve others- but you are blinded by the limits placed on you in your current role. Apply to be a part of the fastest growing team at Galvanize and allow us to take the blinders off!
What you need to succeed
- Domain knowledge in one or more of these areas: Audit, Regulatory Compliance, Security, and/or Risk Management (Enterprise, IT, Regulatory and/or Third Party), to help Fortune 500 clients solve their business problems
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting or customer-facing role (internal or external customers)
- Track record of successful delivery management in an enterprise or to enterprise customers with a dynamic and complex technical/regulatory environment
- Effective skills in persuasion and influence, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels
- Capacity to work with diverse and large groups to generate consensus
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.