Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, whip-smart, and upbeat People Business Partner to support Gong’s Sales and Go To Market teams. You will be a key member of the Global Revenue, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. You will partner closely with leaders and employees on all things people culture & organization (including org design, workforce planning, coaching, development, etc).
If you are passionate about driving business impact and truly understand the strategic value your role has in delivering a business unit’s key objectives then this job is for you!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 5-7+ years HR experience with dynamic, challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues who is able to run multiple complex challenges and prioritize projects
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Strong partner alignment and management skills in a highly matrixed organization
- Ideally, you will have owned multiple large client groups within a fast-growing environment and worked deep within those areas
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the People Ops “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical