Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As owner of Gong’s voice on social, you’re tasked with creating a commanding social media presence while progressing potential buyers and customers through the funnel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create the most commanding social presence in our category in terms of loyal followers, engagement, etc. on each social channel (specifically LinkedIn)
• Grow subscriber list on social channels through creative and memorable campaigns and content
• Own the creation and management of an editorial calendar across all social platforms.
• Be on the cutting edge on all social channels, leveraging first-mover advantage and test new channels
• Manage event marketing content, using events as opportunities to amplify our social presence
• Use social media to engage with and build customer advocates who willingly spread word of mouth
• Generate marketing qualified contacts within target accounts using paid social campaigns
• Contribute to overarching marketing strategy plan and strategy, understanding social’s critical role
• Measure and analyze social media activity, altering strategy and tactics as-needed based on data-driven insights
• Proof of successful track record in B2B or B2C social media marketing (2-3 years). As much as we’d love to hire on potential, we need a pro who’s done this before
• Air-tight communication skills. Our brand is the sum total of all touch points customers experience with us.
• Deep knowledge of all relevant social media platforms and tools, and how they apply to B2B SaaS marketing
• Project management skills – ability to shepherd projects forward and influence people you rely on who don’t necessarily work for you
• Experience in social media budget management and allocation
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but if you’ve acquired a specialized skill set and experience in social media marketing in a non-traditional way, we’d love to talk
• Bonus: Deep understanding of B2B sales audience.
You Know This Job Is For You If:
• You’re a bit obsessed with customers, what resonates with them, and how they think
• You view the overarching purpose of marketing as building a relationship, so people come away from your interactions wanting to speak positively about you and the company
• You’re competitive, and like the idea of driving Gong into a commanding leadership position
• You have the ability to be highly productive and organized, engaging in focused, uninterrupted deep work
• You’re a self-starter. Sounds cliche, but if you don’t have this, it won’t work out
You’ll Get To:
• Build the best B2B brand voice in Tech (then, the world)
• Get in early at a heavily funded startup with tons of room to rise through the ranks in your career
• Be an instrumental piece to helping Gong achieve its most critical market leadership objectives. We understand social media is going to play a big part in achieving our vision
• Be mentored by top-notch SaaS marketers that make up our executive ranks, propelling your career into marketing leadership
• Live comfortably with competitive compensation