Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
What makes us different
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove Collaborative is growing! To support our growth and continue delighting our customers, we are looking for a Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist to partner with the onsite Recruiter at our fulfillment center in Elizabethtown, PA. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of our growing business. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, scheduling and performing some recruiting-related administration duties.
● Build a pipeline for current and future opportunities at the Fulfillment Center
● Partner with the Recruiter to develop and carry out recruiting strategies that align with business needs
● Review applications/resume’s, complete phone screens with candidates to determine skill set and level of interest
● Gather and review interview feedback and make recommendations on the most qualified candidates
● Assist with updating job postings, coordinating on-site hiring events and off-site job fairs/networking events
● Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
● Manage, maintain and support current recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency
● Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
● Partnering with the People Ops Partner and Fulfillment Center Leadership when needed
● Ability to maintain confidentiality, act professionally and utilize good judgment
● Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when needed
● Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● Previous experience in high-volume sourcing and/or full-cycle recruiting
● Preferred at least two years of relevant experience working with a talent acquisition team
● Experience in e-commerce, distribution centers, logistics or light industrial talent acquisition a plus
● In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
● Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
● Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
● Strong customer management skills with the ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
● Outstanding oral and written communication skills
● In-depth knowledge of recruitment and hiring trends, job market/employment trends, and creative approaches to recruitment are essential to this function
● Demonstrated ability to smoothly execute the recruitment process including sourcing, candidate selection, and interviewing
● The ability to be flexible, open to change, and adaptable
● Ability to pass a criminal background check
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.