Who we are? Grove Collaborative is an eco-driven subscription service on-line retailer with a vision to make the world a little more sustainable by making people's lives a little easier.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco, CA.
We're looking for rock star warehouse associates at our Reno, NV location.
· Picking customer orders using an RF scanner.
· Meeting daily performance goals and targets.
· Packing orders quickly, securely and efficiently using RF scanners.
· Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
· Loading shipments onto trucks.
· Helping maintain an organized and clean warehouse daily.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
· A warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations.
· Physical activity includes regular standing, pushing carts, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching and climbing stairs and ladders.
· Extensive walking.
· Ability to lift and/or maneuver up to 50 lbs.
We're looking for someone who wants to be part of a fast pace, fun and family-oriented team. Grove Collaborative employees feel like this is their company.
Some questions to ask yourself before applying.....
· Can I work independently and follow detailed directions?
· Do I have a CAN-DO attitude and work well under pressure?
· Is punctuality very important to me?
· Do I have very strong work ethic and known at pass jobs as a team-player?
· Do I hate to make mistakes and don't make excuses?
If you answered YES to all the questions, we want to hear from you.
H.S. Diploma or GED is required. You must be able to work legally in the United States and must be able to pass a background investigation. Reliable transportation is very important.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.