Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to reduce food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps and pride ourselves on offering up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!
We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
About the Role:
The Warehouse Associate part-time is responsible for all duties necessary for the successful fulfillment of our customer’s orders and warehouse operations. The Warehouse Associate works independently or in a team to provide receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment services. The Warehouse Associate will be a cross-functional team member with the ability to work in all areas of the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select orders for customers, paying attention to accuracy in count and quality.
- Move pallets to designated areas, working with forklift operators to facilitate efficient storage of the product.
- Report any potential safety hazards or repair needs to supervisor or management
- Keep the assigned area clean and in good order. Assist in collecting trash, sweeping, floors, or other housekeeping duties
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the warehouse pack area, lines, and produce crates in preparation for produce sorting.
- General facility maintenance
- May be required to train new employees
- Other responsibilities as needed to support warehouse operations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.
Individuals seeking employment at Imperfect Foods are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.