NinthDecimal is the omni-channel marketing platform powered by location data. We’re building a precise understanding of consumer behavior by connecting their digital and physical lives, helping marketers solve some of their biggest market opportunities. Our unique understanding of today’s consumer is built on a strong legacy of innovation and a customer intelligence platform that has been market tested by the world’s leading brands. NinthDecimal provides audience data, activation solutions, measurement, and insights across all media, empowering marketers to succeed in today’s omni-channel and data-driven world.
As a part of the NinthDecimal Sales Team, the Account Executive leads the charge in developing, executing and growing brand and agency relationships and revenue to support the evolution of our business, working collaboratively with various internal stakeholders. This person thrives in a startup environment and is motivated to contribute at all levels – ideation, planning and execution. Excellence and creativity defines this team and it shows in our success. If you are a person who gets fired up on being a part of an innovative team responsible for building strong relationships by helping advertisers and agencies achieve their objectives, we’d like to talk with you.
Focused in the Central region, this role will primarily be responsible for presenting NinthDecimal advertising and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 brands, holding company agencies and their subsidiaries as well as independent agencies, within a defined sales territory/account list. This person will focus on spending in-person time with clients, evangelizing NinthDecimal, location-powered advertising, audience targeting, and mobile measurement. It requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location powered audience advertising solutions for brands & agencies that lead to long term strategic partnerships. The ability to take a complex and sometimes technical offering, and seamlessly translate it all into a compelling, solution-oriented client offering is a must.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Consultative sales person responsible for developing and presenting integrated advertising solutions aligned to brand and agency marketing objectives
- Ability to generate high volume of sales-related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals, and client entertainment
- Responsive and detailed oriented communication with clients
- Expert in extracting client marketing needs, marrying with NinthDecimal capabilities
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
- Proficiency in sales enablement tools including Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within assigned territory
- Tight alignment with CRO, Regional VP’s and Account Management in servicing customer needs, fulfilling expectations and driving revenue growth
- Provide ongoing feedback to the business on ways to evolve our product to meet the needs of the marketplace
- Creative and collaborative team player willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- 5+ years of digital, ad tech, programmatic and/or mobile advertising sales experience
- Brand and agency related experience, contacts and relationships
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Ability to create strategic and highly targeted proposals customized to the specific needs of the brand and / or agency
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities
- An entrepreneurial approach to business. Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- 25% travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Life at NinthDecimal
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and fast-paced company that fosters teamwork, problem solving, and above all: moving our clients and partners to the forefront of innovation and ROI-producing results. Made up of a diverse cast of innovators and collaborators, our dedicated teams of consultative industry experts, research analysts, scientists, product engineers and developers, and client success managers deliver solutions in a responsive, informed, and reliable way.