We pride ourselves on brand and marketing innovation to deeply connect with people and to engage participants with their health goals. We have pioneered outreach marketing for Digital Care, and we’re innovating again!
The Omada Marketing team comprises four teams: a B2B team focused on acquiring and enabling partners and enterprise customers; and B2C team focused on creating awareness and enrolling people for lasting, healthy change; and in-house Design and Communications & Policy teams. The Director, Marketing Project Management is a new role focused on managing and coordinating key initiatives across our four Marketing teams, and other external teams, to achieve efficient and effective execution of key programs. You will be the thought leader and owner for marketing project management at Omada Health, planning and leading cross-functionality across marketing, Product, Commercial and more, for both strategic and tactical initiatives.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the VP of Marketing; currently the role manages a team of two but there are plans for expansion as our team takes a greater role in leading important customer-facing initiatives.
- Orchestrate the team’s business planning functions and milestones, managing project execution and budget to ensure we’re properly deploying resources and facilitating internal collaboration and communication to key stakeholders on various marketing programs
- Create a vision for Marketing project management at Omada, and begin to lead us on the journey
- Develop a strong understanding of marketing roles, and what’s needed to support marketing campaigns, asset and communications creation, event coordination, and more
- Identify and plan to improve areas needing process optimization to contribute to growth solutions that help us scale our business value
- Align key internal stakeholders on marketing project timelines and dependencies via proactive internal communication, alignment, and accountability
- Own and lead project management best practices and tools for your team and contribute to the Omada “COE”
- Own and facilitate strategy, marketing plan and blueprinting processes
- Project manage key P&C milestones, team QBRs etc, working in conjunction with the Head of Comms & PR
- Support the creation and execution of an integrated Marketing campaign calendar and process
- Oversee team in delivering excellence on key duties like:
- Manage key marketing metrics database and coordinate update process with key stakeholders
- Managing event calendar and execution
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external Marketing vendors.
- Track, monitor, and provide visibility into marketing budget expenses, working with Finance and external vendors to identify areas for cost reduction
You will be successful in this job if you:
- Have 8+ years project management experience, including a level of project management experience within the Marketing function taking on coordination of programs and projects, communication, organization and leadership skills
- Have the ability to consistently meet deliverables for multiple priority projects on challenging timelines
- Extract energy from everything mentioned above, and in the drive to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced, and high-growth environment with dedicated, mission-oriented people
- Have experience with Asana, Trello, Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce or equivalent technologies
- Bonus: RoboHead; Distribion
You will love this job if you are:
- An influential Leader, who can set a vision for how our Marketing organization can be run efficiently and effectively, break it down into a phased plan, and bring others along as you help us execute
- A Planner, who has incredible organizational skills and the ability to adapt to the unexpected (from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle ranging from people to projects);
- A Self-Starter, who has enormous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, coupled with the ability to think creatively, with the long-term goals in mind, while focusing on the day-to-day;
- A Problem-Solver, who uses rockstar multi-tasking and project management skills to respond proactively to challenges both in and out of your control;
- An Eager Beaver, who loves working with a team with a strong work ethic, and has a willingness to go the extra mile;
- A Facilitator, whose resourceful ability to respond to changes without missing a beat, positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, and process-oriented nature makes you a great fit
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (including extended post termination exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care provider company focused on reducing costly chronic disease in populations for the benefit of employers, health plan and other stakeholders. The company offers a personalized intervention for individuals at risk for, or with, obesity-related chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.