The key purpose of the role is to lead the Bangalore - DC for last mile deliveries and post sale services. This role reports to Regional Distribution Manager.
The company is seeking to appoint to appoint a candidate for the distribution team with strong analytical, communication and customer servicing skills. The person will be responsible for locations on time performance of Large Item Distribution, customer satisfactions Scores – NPS and to train the last mile team to high standards of discipline, ethics & integrity. The key responsibilities are as follow:
Primary Responsibility is to ensure all deliveries are done within SLA for the location.
- Manage and lead large team (80) consisting of supervisors, operators, drivers and labors
- Work Force Management - Resource Planning & Hiring
- Responsible for upkeep and hygiene of warehouse and inventory
- Will be responsible for staff grooming, behaviour and customer experience.
- Will be expected to be on field with team to assess customer experience.
- Responsible for all expenses done at locations.
- Ability to break complex process into simple steps with focus on execution.
- Should be well versed with MS Excel.
- Proactive and Self-motivated.
- Highly disciplined and excellent people management skills.
- Demonstrate and advocate integrity and ethical behaviour.
Education & Qualifications Graduation (Any Stream)
- Job Experience - Experience of minimum 4 to 5 yrs. in last mile delivery of products
- Experience of managing more than 50 subordinates is a mandate
- Must be a graduate.
- Technical Skills- Proficiency in MS office especially MS excel
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.