Pepperfry is India’s leading Furniture and Home products marketplace, offering customers an unparalleled selection of amazingly priced Home products and a consistently great shopping experience. The Pepperfry managed marketplace helps thousands of entrepreneurs and merchants sell to millions of discerning customers across India and the world.
The key purpose of the role of the Design Consultant is to gauge customer requirements accurately & suggest client-centric design solutions
- Study architectural details of specific books projects to design comprehensive sets of design look books with detailed attention to both design and commercial considerations
- Proactive ownership of customised design requirements to tailor jaw dropping Concept Designs and enable prompt rendering as per customer specifications.
- Active collaboration with the BD/ marketing team to understand clientele requirements and in turn liaise with Graphic Visualizers to propose best-in-class solutions effectively
- Generate compelling and convincing marketing content to support design rationale and product selection criteria for the various looks proposed
- Pitch relevant proposition to channel partners and help engage with architects, designers or builders keep track of latest design trends, themes and interior concepts
- Customer relation management - Demonstrate superior client centricity in gauging client requirement, recommending commercial and creative insights and presenting tailored solutions to potential customers.
- Demonstrate superior client centricity in gauging client requirement, recommending commercial and creative insights and presenting tailored solutions to potential customers.
Profile Requirements (Qualification & Experience)
- Graduate with specialization in interior designing
- 3 years to 4 years of work experience of substantial interior design experience across residential assignments that include complete home design solutions across all living spaced and furniture/ decor solutions.
Profile requirements (skills & competencies)
- Should be able to design interior of home, office, restaurants and hotels individually and can also customize furniture designs as per customer requirements
- Creativity and imagination
- An eye for design , including colour and good 3D awareness
- Good drawing and IT skills ( CAD/CAM), MS office and sketch up
- The ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- Good organisational skills , to ensure each projects is completed on time and within budget
- Awareness of technical issues and the range of relevant products and materials
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Self discipline