CognitiveScale is an augmented intelligence pioneer that pairs humans and machines to bring practical, scalable, trusted AI solutions to life. CognitiveScale’s award-winning and proven Cortex software and expert teams empower financial services, digital commerce, and healthcare organizations to radically simplify the development, deployment, and management of their AI systems. Whether they are personalizing investor, customer, patient, or member experiences, or optimizing the processes it takes to serve them, our clients are creating a better future for all.
CognitiveScale is #1 in AI patents among privately held companies and #4 overall since 2013. We are headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas and have offices in New York, London, and Hyderabad. Our investors include Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital, IBM Watson, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), and USAA. We have been recognized by the World Economic Forum, as well as top industry analysts for positively impacting business and society with AI.
In addition to a very competitive compensation plan, you’ll also have access to our best in class training program which will ramp up your AI/ML knowledge and aid you in becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative, you are responsible for prospecting, nurturing, qualifying, and generating new qualified leads to support CognitiveScale’s Client Executives. While carrying a quota, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to target and develop new business relationships within the strategic markets we have defined. This will be done primarily through email outreach and telephone calls and will be coordinated with various campaigns and events.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships with prospective executive teams both over the phone and via e-mail to qualify which leads sales reps should focus their efforts on
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments (with targets every month)
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Develop and sustain knowledge of CognitiveScale’s offerings, effectively compare and contrast those offerings against the competition
- Opportunity for accelerated career advancement based on performance and experience
- Report directly to Chief Revenue Officer and VP of Worldwide Sales
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in enterprise business development or sales
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with SFDC, Sales Navigator, OutReach, DiscoverOrg, and similar tools
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.