Reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise, the Enterprise Lead will own a book of business of current and prospective Knotel customers. S/he will be responsible for building and maintaining local relationships with the goal of onboarding new companies onto Knotel’s flexible workspace platform. Managing a full end to end sales cycle, the Enterprise Lead, will be the main point of contact from the office tour to deal close and through the move-in process for large Enterprise Clients. We believe a company’s space should enable their growth. You will directly evangelize the value we bring to our customers throughout our global markets..
What You’ll Do
- Own a book of business of enterprise clients and exceed multi-million dollar annual revenue targets
- Prospect and build a consistent pipeline to sell our existing and new supply of commercial real estate properties
- Maintain a strong understanding of Knotel’s offerings and tailor your presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations
- Build and maintain relationships within the brokerage, commercial real estate and target company communities
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams throughout the entire customer journey including Real Estate, Construction & Design, and Customer Experience.
- Ensure sales hygiene across all systems and processes in order to distill insights around pipeline and sales effectiveness
Who You Are
You have a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas. You have a bias for action and know how to execute quickly and effectively. Engaging with business executives across all industries comes naturally to you, and you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, and provide tailored solutions based on specific customer needs.
You also have the following:
- 6-10 years of sales experience; real estate, leasing, and/or tenant representation experience highly preferred
- Proven success selling into C-suite executives at SMB to Enterprise size companies
- A consultative sales approach and proven ability to identify problems and provide tangible client solutions
- Excellent communication skills and strong follow-through
- Strong goal orientation
- Real Estate background or passion for learning about the disruptive flexible workspace industry
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.