- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and Government customers everywhere
- Join a truly remote-friendly company - work from anywhere in the Western region of the US including your sofa, the beach, or our offices in Seattle
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying of AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 80k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
To keep up with new business demand, Algorithmia is seeking a highly technical Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our team to help acquire new customers and expand existing Algorithmia Enterprise customers. As an SE, you’ll work closely with our Sales and Engineering teams to own the technical sale, demonstrate the value of Algorithmia in the Fortune 500 and tech sectors, and ultimately help close highly technical sales. You’ll be an integral part of the pre-sales process, presenting solutions to customers, defining and delivering Proof of Concepts (PoCs), win bake-offs, and prove-out success criteria.
This role is pivotal to the growth of the Algorithmia with high visibility throughout the company and across the most important financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the country - with a focus primarily in the West region.
As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Focus your efforts to own the technical sale to the Fortune 500 and tech sector, largely in the Seattle and San Francisco Bay Area.
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering teams to deliver effective tailored platform demonstrations, answer deep technical questions about Algorithmia Enterprise, and ultimately help close on a highly technical sales process
- Manage the POC process with Enterprise customers - from initial design and coaching, through to the presentation of key success metrics
- Create and nurture strong customer relationships with each POC engagement in order to ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately upgrades from a paid, short-term POC to a perpetual service plan
- Run webinars and training sessions tailored to specific customer needs
- Help develop implementation plans that integrate with existing enterprise technologies to deploy Algorithmia Enterprise
- Act as the Voice of the Customer and communicate customer needs to the internal teams, advocate for Algorithmia Enterprise developers, and share best practices around Data Science in the enterprise
- Have a real career plan on our team, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
- Work from anywhere in the West region of the United States - though preferably in our Seattle HQ or the San Francisco Bay Area.
And we might make the perfect match if you:
- Have existing Sales Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Solution Architecture experience within the enterprise software, cloud, SaaS, or PaaS domain
- Come from an engineering background or are deeply technical, with expertise in modern cloud, SaaS, and/or large-scale distributed systems
- Have an affinity - if not hands on experience - with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, and/or Data Engineering
- Are able to run technical demos for Data Scientist and Software Engineering audience
- Enjoy leading client projects, and have a passion of solving real-world implementation issues
- Have deep empathy for users, and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them
- Bonus points for experience with product sin the AI/ML space, or modern infrastructure stacks (AWS, Linux, Scala, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, etc.)
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.