We have created the leading advocacy marketing platform and are passionate about empowering consumers to share the brands they love. If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Tesla, you know that marketing that is driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We have set the rules that our competition and the market follow. We want you to be part of the journey.
Extole is a values-driven culture. We have built our company on intense collaboration and on a single central value: #oneteam. We share goals, and, more importantly, we are accountable to each other.
Why Work With Us
- You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome;
- You’re covered. Health, vision, dental. No employee contributions;
- Flexible vacation so you can relax, recharge, enjoy your life as much as your job;
- Meals, copious snacks, La Croix;
- Frequent outings, shared experiences, good times!
As a Customer Success Manager at Extole, you'll work with leading consumer brands to create powerful, engaging, beautiful referral marketing programs using the Extole platform. You will use your dynamic personality, product knowledge, organizational skills and a high degree of empathy to create client satisfaction with Extole's platform and services. Your deep understanding of our solutions not to mention your presentation abilities and business acumen will drive client outcomes. You're excited by responsibility - for the retention of your book of business, for driving the value our technology provides, for defining a new category of marketing!
- Manage a portfolio of accounts from launch through contract renewal;
- Apply your analytical, consulting, and technical skill to drive client results;
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure they effectively use the Extole platform;
- Navigate client organizations, nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders, and ensure executive buy-in;
- Provide insight and guidance using industry best practices;
- Understand clients’ business goals and anticipate future needs.
- Client retention and renewal;
- Achievement of client revenue, advocate, and customer acquisition targets;
- Innovative application of Extole's technology.
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university;
- 2 years of Customer Success, Client Services, Technical Account Management, or Solutions Engineering experience in enterprise SaaS software - referral marketing a huge plus!
- Working understanding of web technologies HTML/CSS, FTP, and REST APIs;
- Experience building and managing marketing or advertising campaigns with enterprise brands;
- Ability to analyze marketing performance with Excel and Tableau to deliver actionable insights;
- Ability to combine business and technical requirements into a clear plan of action through collaboration with our clients, solution architects, support engineers, and product managers;
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion with minimal guidance;
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills - establishing goals, managing expectations, relationship-building, and risk mitigation;
- High degree of ownership, initiative, attention to detail, and curiosity;