As the Assistant General Manager for Madison Reed, you are a vital extension of the leader team for the Color Bars ensuring quality, customer service, communication and operational best practices are executed on a daily basis. As the Assistant General Manager, you support & manage the execution of key performance indicators relating to monthly sales results, client schedule optimization, retail sales, controlling labor costs and in-house productivity.
What you will do:
- Inspire, lead, and motivate the Colorist team by example of your professionalism, by how you interact with clients, and handle stressful or challenging situations.
- Support in delivering a great in store experience for clients and staff.
- Perform color services for clients, Assist walk-in clients with color consultations, retail sales, and bookings.
- Aid in resolving client issues to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and team morale.
- Execution of opening & closing duties/checklist, management of client & employee scheduling, processing of payroll.
- Audit and replenishment of stock both front and back house,
- ensuring color bar promotions and updates are effectively communicated to staff and clients. Troubleshooting of technology utilizing available resources.
- Follow up and help resolve client NPS detractor feedback.
- Management of staff scheduling related to appointments, lunch/break periods.
- Execution of training & onboarding for new hires.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends & holidays as needed.
What you will need:
- Active cosmetology license.
- 3+ years hairstylist experience, 1+ year of managerial experience within a salon environment highly desired.
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced service environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- POS/computer systems experience.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.