- Work collaboratively with creative, digital product, and engineering teams to deeply understand Madison Reed’s digital experience and our technical infrastructure
- Help maintain current automation and testing suites
- Design and implement test cases to best simulate new and untested features
- Automate tests using test frameworks
- Identify, reproduce, isolate, and validate issues independently as well as triage issues reported by others
- Collaborate with the engineering team to help reproduce and debug issues
- Communicate software changes to team members throughout the company
- Organize and prioritize testing tasks as needed to meet project due dates
- Create and maintain templates in our Content Management System
- Work closely with the Digital Product team to help launch A/B tests, approve new content/template changes, and run through user flows
- 2+ years of software QA testing experience
- 2+ years experience with testing methodologies, using standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Working knowledge of Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Git/Github
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid communication, including proficiency in creating status reports based on test results and software release details
- Experience with automation tools such as Appium, Selenium, and Protractor a plus
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.