Madison Reed Color Bar Shift Lead is a key component to the daily operational success of their assigned location. Color Bar Shift Leads, demonstrate successful execution of customer service and operations best practices with a leadership perspective. The Color Bar Shift Lead is an ambassador for Madison Reed Color Bar initiatives in accordance with company guidelines.
What you will do:
- Lead by example demonstrating professionalism in every interaction with clients and staff, managing challenging situations as they arise. Support team with but not limited to, consultations, appointments, operational flow, lunches and breaks to ensure accountability and timeliness. Support General Manager through communication of potential areas of opportunity related to staff and operations.
- Open and closing activities in partnership with staff as a designated key holder, maintaining cleanliness, restocking of product & supplies, while ensuring checklists are completed in compliance with all safety and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in Management of client scheduling, respond to phone inquiries and emails in a timely and professional manor.
- Participate in ongoing trainings to aid General Manager in the execution of new Madison Reed products and Color Bar initiatives. Aid in the education of staff and clients on an as needed basis.
- Availability to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays as needed.
Who you are:
- Active state cosmetology licence required.
- 3+ years of experience in a salon; possessing previous operational or management experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced service environment, outstanding and effective communication skills.
- Computer skills, POS (Point of Sale) systems experience highly desired.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.