On the Policygenius Product team, we're focused on building out a world-class product organization; we hire the best and brightest, give people as much scope as they can handle, and glorify shipping and impact.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead the growth team of one of our core products. You’ll sit at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, diving deep to discover new and actionable insights about how to grow the user base, while simultaneously obsessing about how to provide an unparalleled user experience. Success means balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user. You’ll have full ownership of the strategic approach and roadmap, and be responsible for driving execution to achieve objectives.
In this role, you will…
- Create a clear and compelling medium and long-term vision for growth for the product you own and develop a roadmap to realize that vision
- Drive the product development process for your product from ideation to launch to impact analysis, collaborating with many teams along the way
- Use data to discover and justify investments as well as to analyze their impact
- Partner closely with the Product Marketing team to refine how we position our product in the market, optimize existing growth channels, and discover new opportunity spaces
- Contribute to mentoring the teams and our process to improve the impact that the product organization has
- Define OKRs, track progress, and measure the impact of the team’s efforts against business goals
- Be a positive contributor to the Product team at large, e.g., help foster an environment of continuous learning, mentor team members, etc.
- 6+ years experience building consumer-facing products with clear, demonstrable results
- A strong understanding of current product best-practice and opinions on where product is going next
- A strong track record of growing products you’ve worked on, both in terms of usage but also user affinity
- A solid design and technical understanding, such that you can engage with your counterparts in a collaborative and productive manner
- A strong analytical orientation; a focus on data driven analytics and the ability to measure success
- STEM undergraduate and/or master’s degree preferred
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!