Sojern is seeking a passionate go-getter with an interest in developing warm customer leads and evangelising Sojern’s product offerings in the marketplace. Experience in digital and programmatic advertising is a big advantage and additional sales experience within the online travel industry is desirable.
The Senior Sales Manager, SEA will manage the development of Sojern’s existing client base across Southeast Asia including travel and non-travel brands and is also responsible for initiating and developing new business across the region with a focus.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work independently and support the wider South East Asia sales team in communicating Sojern’s solutions to the market via relevant client and agency relationships demonstrating strong selling skills.
- Play an active role in managing new and existing accounts, developing our multi-product strategy and winning new business across Asia, predominantly in SEA
- Operate at a mid to senior level to develop strategic relationships with both direct clients and advertising agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Sojern APAC Sales team.
- Work closely with the in house Account Management team to ensure the optimisation and optimum delivery of campaigns.
- Assist with the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Sojern to target marketers.
- Support Sales team in marketing function, such as distributing collaterals and organizing events for clients and agencies.
- Meet agreed quarterly set revenue targets
What you bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of experience in promoting and selling digital advertising solutions.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience of selling programmatic advertising, performance marketing and/or selling across video and social media platforms.
- Business experience across the SEA markets, with strong client and agency contacts
- Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency
- Willingness to collaborate and problem-solve across internal departments
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- An additional Asian language would be desirable
- Ability to travel across SEA region frequently and the US occasionally
Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
Snacks: Variety of snacks in office
Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
Competitive Localized Benefits
Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
IATA travel discount
Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.