Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day. If you’re the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
We are looking for a senior member of the analytics team to help operate, improve, and evolve the Bitglass analytics platform. The ideal candidate is expected to contribute to all aspects of our engineering process -- including debugging operational issues, production performance tuning, data analysis, infrastructure, and algorithm design and implementation.
You will be working closely with sales engineers, support, DevOps, PM, and QA teams and help to mentor junior team members.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and implementation of large-scale enterprise/cloud applications with emphasis on system infrastructure.
- Strong background in databases (RDB and NoSQL), messaging systems, workflow, cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred), scalability.
- Experience in analytics and security applications is preferred.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms is a plus.
- Fluent in software development process and hands-on skills in Python, Go, C/C++, and Java.
- Good communicator and a team player.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company-paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass s is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.