You will work with a group of Engineers and Product Managers to help build high performance, scalable, resilient web applications and services that will revolutionize the webconferencing space.
The ideal candidate will...
- have a passion for technology with strong design and problem solving skills
- have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- be proficient in Java or other server-side languages
- have experience working with RESTful APIs and common RESTful design patterns.
- have proven ability to lead and drive projects from inception to completion
- have experience working as a scrum-master and in Agile methodologies
- be able to communicate and work well within a geographically distributed team
We usually look for …
- 10+ years of product development experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
You get bonus points for...
- Experience in real-time web applications
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud services
- Understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) as well as API cache design and caching technologies.
- Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Contributions to open source projects
Why BlueJeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems.
We have a fun and collaborative work culture! For three years running, BlueJeans was voted in the Top 20 - Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We have over 5000 customers including Facebook, Stanford University, Netflix, Ford, UC Berkeley and JP Morgan Chase. We have raised $175M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA, Norwest and Battery. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. BlueJeans is an equal opportunity Employer.