ClearDATA is seeking a Project Manager, Information Security to join our Information Technology Team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your security project management expertise and gain new experience in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have previous project management experience within information security leveraging industry recognized security frameworks, as well as a demonstrable history of driving project process maturity. Come and help us build the healthcare cloud of the future.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex Information Security-based projects, directly affecting ClearDATA's security strategy to meet technology and business requirements on time and within budget.
- Develops and manages project plans and time/cost projections, recommending and processing changes as appropriate; identifies and allocates resources and prioritizes tasks to ensure objectives are met.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and collaborate with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts, Technical Consultants, to drive project planning.
- Tracks and manages multiple, i.e. ten or more, projects concurrently including the creating and management of a project issue log to track all issues and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Drive, identify and oversee issue/risk management, remediation and mitigation plans, and escalations across teams, and projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to negotiate solutions, provide management direction, generate solution alternatives, propose and implement actionable plans.
- Communicates with Project Team members, cross-functional teams and Leadership on ongoing status, milestones, successes, and project risks.
- Leads day-to-day management of Information Technology-related projects to completion by managing scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Monitors project health relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), report progress, and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project process.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical, business or functional advice and resolve problems.
- Provide Portfolio administration and reporting services for the Information Technology Security Program.
What you will need:
- Degree from a four-year college (BS) in Engineering, IT or Information Security.
- PMP Certification.
- 3-5 years of experience managing security projects aligned to industry security frameworks: HITRUST, CIS, NIST, ISO 27001.
- 3-5 years of experience demonstrating Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time, quality and budget.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to support and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- CIS and/or SOX remediation/audit experience, a plus.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working within an ITIL-based enterprise
- Experience as a Project Management Consultant within a PMO
- Public cloud work experience: AWS, GCP, Azure
- One or more of the following;
- CISA Certification
- IIA Certification
- ISO 27001:2013 Auditor or Implementer
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure