HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses that centralizes and automates workflows, provides customization of all work documents, digital payments and much more. At HoneyBook, we are on a mission to empower small business owners to do more of what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
We are looking for a Director of Performance Marketing to join the marketing team and help accelerate HoneyBook’s growth. Multi-channel performance-based marketing is a key driver of our growth and we want a senior leader to extend this success. This is a strategic and executional role - we need someone brings a wealth of domain expertise, gets the big picture and can manage a high performing team as well as roll-up their sleeves and manage campaigns themselves. We operate large cross-channel campaigns, including paid search, paid social, retargeting, display and podcasts and want a leader who will continue to scale acquisition by testing new strategies and channels.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do:
- Manage performance marketing strategy, budget, allocation, analysis and reporting
- Mentor, coach, and manage performance marketing team members to maximize their potential and further develop them as digital marketers
- Develop and implement a testing and learning roadmap across channels, messaging, creative, audience, and bids designed to increase conversions from paid media
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and cross-functional partners to implement strategies and execute high impact campaigns
- Partner with the finance team to accurately forecast budget and performance, as well as evaluate and forecast impact of new opportunities
- Optimize processes for efficient workflow and communications, including creative production and trafficking
- Regularly report on all paid media performance, trends and insights to cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Serve as main point of contact and develop relationships with ad-ecosystem partners
- “Pinch hit” designing and copywriting for ads when needed
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience including acquisition and performance marketing
- Proven track record of owning significant media budgets, scaling impact and improving ROI
- Experience mentoring, coaching and managing high-performing teams
- Superb analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing and analytics platforms, tools, and best practices. Proficient with campaign management tools and platforms, including Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing, etc.
- History of leading successful partnerships between creative teams and performance marketing teams
- Extensive experience working with audience segmentation, targeting, personalization, and conversion optimization
- Strong analytical skillset and ability to translate data to media performance
- Extensive experience working across offline, programmatic, video, social, native and mobile
- Strong executive presence. Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts concisely and in the right level of depth depending on the audience.
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup. Our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.