LendingClub is seeking a Senior Risk Analyst to join our Model Risk Management team. Your role will include managing LC’s model inventory, scheduling validations and reviews, tracking issues, monitoring and reporting model risks, and performing independent validation of models used in critical business decision making. You will work closely with model owners and developers through the model lifecycle. You will articulate and communicate issues with internal and external stakeholders and report model risks to senior management. In addition to these core duties, you have opportunities to work on ad hoc projects within Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
What You'll Do
- Manage and improve model risk governance processes and procedures to ensure high standard and compliance of model risk management
- Oversee ongoing maintenance and monitoring of all active models
- Effectively challenge internally developed or vendor models across the business
- Run various ad-hoc analyses relating to credit risk management initiatives and bureau data
- Collaborate with internal teams to address due diligence requests from institutional investors and 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of consumer credit risk management and supervisory guidance on Model Risk Management
- 2+ years of experience in development, validation or governance of origination, account management, fraud, collection, marketing and loss forecasting models
- Excellent project management skills, database knowledge and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to write model documentation clearly and concisely and support findings with reasonable foundations
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and business topics
- Attention to detail, dedicated, willing to take extra efforts
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint, Jira, SAS/R/Python/SQL programming
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.