LendingClub is looking for a Sr. Collections Partner Manager to handle end-to-end management of all pre and post-charge off recovery collection performance and strategy, including global first party BPO’s, third party agencies, litigation and specialty areas – such as deceased and DSC.
This position is responsible for managing contact center vendor relationships across the globe, including procurement of services, vendor governance, service delivery, contract administration, and risk mitigation and control. The right person is ready to make tough data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment. You are passionate about delivering on metrics, finding creative solutions, and love getting in the weeds on any and all issues.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a diversified recovery strategy by partnering with business stakeholders to allocate recovery accounts to sale, first party providers, third party agencies, internal and litigation
- Partner with business stakeholders to build out litigation strategy and analysis, focusing on maximizing recoveries while minimizing litigation expenses
- Produce on recovery collection goals for line of business on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage all collections vendors and strategy, including first party BPO’s, third party agencies, and specialty (legal, deceased, DSC)
- Manage project plans, document process flows, and ensure the proper execution of controls as they relate to compliance guidelines
- Oversee and participate in improving operational metrics, business case development, and performance measurement
- Manage escalations of systems issues and engage with technical and business operations teams to resolve problems
- Provide excellent customer service to suppliers and internal stakeholders by resolving questions and issues quickly and accurately
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and process owners (e.g., Shared Services, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Business Applications, Accounting/Finance, Internal Audit, Legal) to ensure end to end process alignment
- Interface with senior leaders from recovery, collections, operations, finance and other LOBs to drive business strategy
- Single point of escalation
- Day-2-day operations
- Ensure adherence to contractual SLAs
- T&E budget management
- Schedules, rosters
- Collaboration w/ account manager
- Implementations and project mgmt. lite
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Collections/Recovery Management (including call & collect and legal), Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing Management, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Operations Management, and/or Call Center Management.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 7+ years of financial services experience, debt collection/recovery experience, and support/call center management experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong communication, reading comprehension, and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Proven ability to manage financial performance, full P&L management experience
- 25%+ travel required (domestic and international)
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.