Lending Club reinvented the way consumers procure unsecured personal loans. We are looking for a Software Architect to help us make it happen! Our Engineering group is responsible for the strategic architecture, engineering and deployment of our corporate platform. With movement of LendingClub's platform to AWS in progress, the team is in parallel building real-time analytical and machine learning capabilities designed to bolster every aspect of our business.
If your experiences match our qualifications, and your next career step includes gaining practical and hands-on experience with ground-breaking technologies in the computer engineering space - We'd love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- You have a successful track record engineering solutions with Java technologies.
- You have 5+ years of Java and/or Scala development experience.
- You know how to design effective systems using Java technologies.
- You have a high bar for operational excellence; ability to quickly lead team through issues resolution, root cause analysis and successfully prioritize corrective action.
- You're a great teammate with a dedication to grow others around you through technical curiosity and collaboration.
- You enjoy mentoring junior engineers and promote a culture of continuous learning; take an active role improving the overall potential of the group.
- You have a real passion for designing and leading the implementation of resilient, distributed software platforms.
- You have a desire to learn about, evaluate and appropriately drive team adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.