LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
Digital Growth and Performance marketing is a critical driver of LendingClub’s growth. Joining our team, you will help lead our digital acquisition efforts including Paid Search and Direct Response Performance Digital Media. You will be a critical activator of growth for our financial marketplace. You will focus on driving the strategy for our digital brand and direct response media efforts.
Reporting to the Cross-Channel Director, this Digital Marketing Manager role will support the activation of Prospect and Customer campaigns. As a trailblazer in the Marketing team, you will develop the performance and bidding strategies for multiple audience campaigns and be responsible for managing inflight creative delivery and marketing budget. As the channel owner, you will leverage your analytics expertise to ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved based on campaign KPIs. A dedication to growing the channel and energetic must-do execution style will fuel the success of our team and company performance. You will collaborate closely with channel owners within marketing as well as our product, finance, analytics, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement the digital acquisition strategy for LendingClub’s Paid Search and other Digital Growth direct response channels
- Lead the development and implementation of segmented and personalized strategies for Personal Loans across Digital Media channels
- Analyze and understand the end to end business impact driven by media aligning with marketing KPI’s through investor returns
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch
- Collaborate across all products at Lending Club to have a consistent and customer centered brand messaging
- Own the design of a test-and-learn infrastructure to move quickly and collaborate effectively across channels and teams
- Develop the Lending Club Paid Display campaign process for activation across products
- Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications
- Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights
- Work with channel leads to run ad creative and landing page testing process
- You have 3+ years of professional experience leading paid media campaigns across various platforms. Experience working in the financial services industry is helpful
- You are dedicated to your teams' success and supporting others motivates you
- Successful experience in media planning and buying
- You are enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, behaving with integrity and transparency
- You have demonstrated experience in leading creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch
- You have a strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively and influence others with a passion for storytelling
- You bring an understanding of marketing analytics platforms (MTA/MMM, Heap and/or Google Analytics) and marketing technology (cookies, pixels, UTMs, etc.)
- You are familiar with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Manager, etc.)
- Accomplished and fair negotiator, with strong working relationships within the media sales community
- You possess very strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- You have the ability to work collaboratively across teams and prioritize effectively as needed.
- You have excellent and strong communication skills including presentations, written, and verbal communications.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You love working with a diverse group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger, as we work together to empower those who strive to achieve financial success.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.