NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus 10% annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- $100 monthly commuter benefit
- Free onsite gym
NextHealth is looking for a super star Chief of Staff for the CEO! This is a highly visible, empowered position that will manage both strategic and administrative functions of the CEO’s position. To be successful, you must be able to multi-task and be willing to roll up your sleeves to support the company with a "can do" attitude and always be on as an extension of the CEO/Senior Leadership Team.
1. Act as strategic thought partner with, proxy to, and first line of defense for, the CEO.
2. Manage monthly reporting and administration of the six-month corporate strategy execution.
3. Proactive schedule management with internal and external constituents; delegated time management of the CEO, paying close attention to travel times, possible conflicts, and anticipating any background information he might need.
4. Organize agenda, logistics, and content for bi-annual leadership retreat, plus other conferences and special events.
5. Manage agenda and content for Board of Director meetings.
6. Create agenda and content for monthly All Hands meetings.
7. Create executive level content/collateral (weekly wins from executive office, organizational communications, reports, memos, presentations, etc.)
8. Act as gatekeeper to ensure the CEO’s involvement in project or decision-making processes takes place where their input and authority is most needed.
9. Manage inbound email responses within 24 hours
10. Meeting minutes and management of weekly senior leadership team meeting
11. Triage investor inquiries and meetings
12. Other strategic ad hoc / research activities as assigned.
1. Master’s Degree from an accredited college/university
2. 3+ years in top tier strategic consulting role
3. Extensive use of Microsoft Excel financial modeling expertise
4. Willingness to conduct secondary research
5. Extreme multi-tasking experience
6. In-office Denver location only
7. Early stage venture-backed company experience a plus
8. Excellent organization, verbal, written and presentation skills
9. Extensive use of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Concur