Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Customer Success Manager, you work with a number of key accounts and initiatives to assure the delivery of a premium-quality service experience post-sales. You facilitate communication and leverage the appropriate resources across multiple departments, advocating on behalf of the client and partnering with them to assure the client’s success with Galvanize solutions. The ultimate goal is customer satisfaction and loyalty, achieved through an outstanding service experience.
What you need to succeed
- 5 years of experience with track record of successful delivery management on multiple concurrent projects to enterprise customers within a technically complex and dynamic environment either as a Senior Project/Program manager or a Client Management role
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly, both in verbal and in written form
- Strong decision-making ability with the faculty to evaluate complex situations and escalate issues as needed
- Experience working with Salesforce, MS Office
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.