Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As Customer Support Analyst (Spanish Speaking), you will exceed customer expectations by providing superior levels of technical customer support, efficiently and professionally to Galvanize end users, channel partners, and internal customers. You will coach and advise global customers in the effective use of Highbond products (Galvanize’s platform) and provide guidance and support for complex technical issues
You love technology and getting nitty-gritty with the details but know how to transfer “tech talk” to just plain old talk. Your background in a technical field – be it from your education or previous work experience – has given you a broad knowledge and skills in things like client/server environments, programming and scripting languages, and SQL. But most importantly, it’s given you a passion for learning new technology and a thirst for more
What you need to succeed
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- 2-3 years of experience
- Full time day shift availability
- Flexibility to provide 24/7/365 global coverage, for the absences and vacations of team members
- Experience in a SaaS environment is an asset
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, (onsite gym and) other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.