Act-On, a market leader in the marketing automation space, is looking to add another driving force to our product marketing team. If you enjoy thinking like a business owner, analyzing market and competitive trends, working hand-in-hand with sales as well as engineers, influencing market influencers, and never let obstacles get in the way of success, you will love this position. We’re looking for people who have a passion for winning and thrive in the fun, crazy, high pressure world of cloud-based tech. Candidates with global enterprise software marketing and/or MarTech experience along with a team-first attitude are strongly desired. This role will have an emphasis on the sales enablement aspects of product marketing.
- Regularly produce compelling product marketing videos, demos and other assets that help drive top, middle and bottom of funnel demand and conversions
- Perform market research and synthesize industry information to definable and addressable market problems
- Participate in and/or listen to 5 prospect sales calls/mo.
- Be part of the thought leadership machine - writing on key topics that help progress our industry thought leadership
- Analyze competitive offerings and create battlecards for specific key competitors
- Help in coordinating product launches, working cross-functionally to maximize the success of new offerings and capabilities within Act-On’s customer base and to prospects
- Collaborate across the company but also within marketing - customer marketing for a variety of events, demand gen for helping ideate on campaigns and speaking, and the content and digital teams in creating top notch assets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated energetic self starter, passionate about martech who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- 1+ years of b2b software product marketing experience, most ideally within the marketing automation space
- Shows an aptitude or ability to get smart quickly on marketing automation
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven success in interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels
- Bachelor’s degree