At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
This role will work within the Clarus Direct side of the business working to enrich our own, e-commerce direct-to-consumer programs and the customers served through each. These programs include FreeShipping.com and ShopSmarter.com. FreeShipping.com: our flagship e-commerce product celebrating 18 years in service offers subscribing online shoppers 10% cash back, shipping rebates, and more at over 1,000 online retailers every day. ShopSmarter: our newly redesigned savings website gives subscribing members consistent 10% cash back and verified online discounts at 1,000+ online stores with a modern, mobile-friendly appeal.
Clarus Direct is seeking a strategic, results-oriented ClientManager to manage our direct-to-consumer strategic partnerships with a focus on digital media. This individual will have direct ownership over a list of assigned accounts. The Client Manager must have a strategic outlook on all the assigned accounts, attention to detail, plus great interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for managing relationships with assigned accounts to build strong and stable campaign performance, identify areas for growth and implement new ideas accordingly
- Assist Business Development Team with successful launch of new clients and work with Finance to propose cost effective deal structures for each opportunity
- Create and deliver dynamic presentations outlining our core competencies, strategies, and results to the client.
- Develop a strong understanding of our financial marketing models and the drivers of the product P& L's, including monthly forecasting and annual budgeting reconciliation for your accounts
- Dive deep into the analysis of campaign performance to identify and understand trends, performance issues or other significant changes, and proactively address and follow-up as needed.
- Generate new opportunities for each assigned account to continually grow the partnership, and work with internal team to execute these strategies to constantly optimize and enhance the partnership.
- Review reporting that is sent to client to understand any issues, concerns, trends, or significant changes; present to client and work through issue resolution as needed
- Manage all marketing materials (scripts, fulfillment materials, banners and customized websites)
- Prospect new opportunities for each assigned account to continually grow and optimize client market share
- Lead and improve internal and external processes for your assigned business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of account management
- BS, Business, Marketing or similar required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Solid spreadsheet and PowerPoint knowledge
- Experience selling into the e-commerce or retail space preferred
- Flexible, driven and self-motivated
- Travel as needed