It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
About the Role
Common is looking for a field operations recruiter who will be responsible for supporting all sourcing and hiring needs for our Field Operations Team. As a recruiter on the People Ops Team, you will support all of our field hiring managers in ensuring we are bringing in the best talent across all of our locations across the U.S. You will be sourcing for all field roles such as Leasing Specialists, Porters, Supers, and Maintenance Workers. A successful candidate will be someone who has sourced for a highly distributed workforce with a focus on bringing in the best candidates to run our operations.
- Assist managers with full-scope recruitment including sourcing, resume screening, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, managing candidates and coordinating offers for all of our field roles
- Manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Develop and create job descriptions, interview plans, and offer letters
- Serve as the primary point of contact for engaged candidates
- Create an incredible candidate experience through all stages of the recruitment process
- Identify talent and job boards in new markets for all of our field roles
- Work closely with department heads and other internal stakeholders to secure the talent needed
- Regularly communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders
- & other ad hoc projects from time to time and based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a startup or agency environment
- Previous experience sourcing for a highly-distributed workforce
- Previous success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage and hire amazing talent
- Comfort handling a robust pipeline of candidates for field hires across multiple searches
- Experience with recruitment tools (LinkedIn, ATS, Boolean searches, etc.)
- Successful track record managing tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders and high work volume
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- BA/BS Degree
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.