Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As part of our growing Sales Enablement function at Omada, the Deal Desk Specialist will play a critical role in supporting Omada’s Commercial team by accelerating deal velocity, and enforcing sound business controls! They will be instrumental in supporting sales opportunities with our enterprise customers, partners, and health plans by collaborating with the Sales team to drive the proposal process, support contracting, pricing discussions, and other unique customer requests and requirements.
As Deal Desk Specialist, you are on the frontlines with the Omada Sales team! You will establish and maintain strong working relationships with the Sales teams and other cross-functional stakeholders. You must have exceptional communication, organizational, and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks, while meeting strict deadlines. At the same time, you will have a bias for execution and a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.
- Guide the Omada Sales team as it relates to pricing, contracting, billing, and implementation questions
- Support Sales team in managing our partnership sales process
- Build productive relationships with Engineering, Product, Business Development, Alliances & Strategy to serve as a centralized resource for the Sales teams
- Assist in Omada’s proposal process to include kick-off, scheduling, outline, writing assignment, cross-functional coordination, compliance matrices, and formatting / editing
- Assist with pricing requests and other non standard requests (both within and outside of the proposal process) by working with Sales and Business Development & Strategy to run financial models, determine pricing structure, and establish discounting strategies, etc.
- Assist in assigning responsibilities for responding to request documents and establish a schedule for input required from other participating teams / departments
- Create, gather, and organize information from many sources; transmit data to appropriate support group; ensure the timeliness and compliance of the final product
You will love this job if you are:
- Able to take charge and create a path forward amidst a growing and evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Experienced, comfortable, and effective at public speaking
- Proven success partnering with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2-4 years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting and / or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role; prior sales experience a plus
- Experience building and executing learning and development programs for a commercial audience
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience working with an LMS and / or sales enablement platform; experience with SalesHood a plus
- Excellent facilitation and moderator skills
- Ability to use adult learning principles and curriculum design techniques to effectively design and develop various learning experiences
- Ability to assert own ideas and work across various functions to achieve goals!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.