Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. We pride ourselves on brand and marketing innovation to deeply connect with people and to empower meaningful, lasting behavior change.
That means reaching the right people, at the right time, with resonant campaigns: and we can’t achieve our mission without world-class creative, storytelling, and campaign work. As our offerings expand, so must our ongoing outreach to participants. And that’s where you come in.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager for the Marketing Creative team, you will...
- Empower some of the most crucial areas of Omada’s business: the creative campaigns we use to reach potential participants
- Track campaign development progress for a variety of channels – largely email, seasoned with print and digital – with an eye for streamlined process,timely delivery, and quality control
- Maintain sources of truth for campaign-related content
- Empower creative, operational, and project-owner excellence
- Help ideate and improve the systems for managing campaigns as our offerings increase in complexity
- Work with a humble and delightful team of creatives, skilled project managers, and a wider marketing team of incredible people – to fulfill an audacious mission that is positively bending the curve of healthcare
We’d love to talk more if you...
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume campaign environment
- Are fueled by work where your detail-orientation can thrive, and where you can empower excellent creative output
- Crave executing well-honed processes, and naturally seek ways to make them stronger and better
- Are a bridge builder, and value fostering collaboration, understanding, and empowerment across a wide variety of disciplines
- Lead with curiosity, strategy, and a desire to see meaningful impact in your work
Want to know more about the team you’re joining? Here’s a little bit about us, as captured in our Creative Team values:
We realize intent. We partner with our teammates to render imagination into reality, and information into power. We transform insights into concepts, and concepts into concrete output.
We represent empathy, for our participants and our customers. And this empathy powers our optimism, candor, savviness, loyalty, and sense of fun that we bring to all our creative work.
We frame problems… We hone our creative with critical thinking, and apply our skills to make sure we are solving the right problems in ways we can be proud of.
...and we solve them. We push ourselves to do this efficiently, effectively, and with a high bar for creative excellence that differentiates Omada, and positions us for success now and in the future.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.