Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Our central product is an immersive 16-week online digital health program that guides people away from diabetes and heart disease and toward sustainable lifestyle change.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing on new product features to improve Omada’s outreach, enrolment and participant activation. More specifically, you will lead the team working on our Marketing technology stack, landing page, enrolment application, clinical risk screener and account setup flow. This is a new team funded to completely reimagine how we welcome participants into our best-in-class behavior change program. Beyond the hard KPIs (reach, conversion, activation), success in this role will require that you collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members from Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, Product Design, Operations, and Finance.
A core group of your future teammates and stakeholders have outlined the key skills and behaviors we think will lead to success in this role:
- Know and enable our participants as they first interact with Omada
- Know our funnel(s) and its impact on our unit economics
- Prioritize efficiently across a complex set of inputs
- Build teamwork through trusted relationships
- Have the ability to zoom in and out from details to strategy
- Execute the PM fundamentals before, during, and after each sprint
You will love this job if you have:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with B2C marketing, marketing attribution, and/or ecommerce
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform the development process
- Experience using multi-dimensional user data to generate hypotheses, run experiments and drive product decisions
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against team level, user-based KPIs
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.