Grove Collaborative is a digital-first consumer products brand based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products, and create a beautiful home. Our team has introduced hundreds of thousands of families to beautiful, sustainable and natural products. We thrive on delighting customers, fast growth and building a lasting culture! We sell real things to real people and make an impact. We’re not only selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
What makes us different?
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too. We are motivated by the belief that our purpose as a business is to make a tangible social impact - and that our ability to do that over time requires that we build a high-performing team and business.
On your first day, you are a Grove employee, not a temp employee! This means you are eligible for benefits and we are investing in your success immediately! We hope you’re as excited as we are to have you join the Grove Team and feel like you’re making a difference!
Grove Collaborative is growing! To support our growth and continue delighting our customers, we are hiring Warehouse Associates in our Reno Nevada Fulfillment Center. As a Warehouse Associate at Grove, you will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Who we are? Grove Collaborative is an eco-driven subscription service on-line retailer with a vision to make the world a little more sustainable by making people's lives a little easier.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco, CA.
We're looking for rock star warehouse associates at our Reno, NV location.
· Picking customer orders using an RF scanner.
· Meeting daily performance goals and targets.
· Packing orders quickly, securely and efficiently using RF scanners.
· Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
· Loading shipments onto trucks.
· Helping maintain an organized and clean warehouse daily.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
· A warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations.
· Physical activity includes regular standing, pushing carts, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching and climbing stairs and ladders.
· Extensive walking.
· Ability to lift and/or maneuver up to 50 lbs.
We're looking for someone who wants to be part of a fast pace, fun and family-oriented team. Grove Collaborative employees feel like this is their company.
Some questions to ask yourself before applying.....
· Can I work independently and follow detailed directions?
· Do I have a CAN-DO attitude and work well under pressure?
· Is punctuality very important to me?
· Do I have very strong work ethic and known at pass jobs as a team-player?
· Do I hate to make mistakes and don't make excuses?
If you answered YES to all the questions, we want to hear from you.
H.S. Diploma or GED is required. You must be able to work legally in the United States and must be able to pass a background investigation. Reliable transportation is very important.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.