Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is a health brand led by the belief that you should know exactly what’s in your vitamin and how it works. We use only the best nutrient forms and publish our sources and research for all to see—because transparency is our thing. Our mission is simple: to inspire women to feel their best, every day, through healthy, daily habits.
Our team of curious skeptics is made up of world-class scientists, artists, expert marketers and strategists. We’re well-funded, growing quickly and on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re a team player who refuses to settle for the status quo, we want you. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.
Ritual is looking for an experienced yet scrappy Director of Operations to support our increasingly complex supply chain. In this role you’ll blend a data-driven approach, operational expertise and a passion for exceeding our customer expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven track record of success to join a small (but rapidly expanding) organization and take on responsibilities that are key to our continued growth.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. We also have some pretty great benefits & perks, including...
- Equity participation
- Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
- “Ritual First Fridays” - Entire company works from home first Friday of each month
- 401k + company match (up to 4%)
- 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under protected baby bonding time off
- Catered lunch two days per week
- Specific baby days in the office and a pump room
- Dog days in the office
- Kombucha/cold brew on tap
- Commuter benefits - $100 per month towards public transportation and Uber Pool/Lyft Line
- Company offsite events
- Periodic private workouts with trainers
- Homemade breakfast bagel cart in the office once a month
- Stocked kitchen: food, drinks, snacks