Pepperfry is India’s leading Furniture and Home products marketplace, offering customers an unparalleled selection of amazingly priced Home products and a consistently great shopping experience. The Pepperfry managed marketplace helps thousands of entrepreneurs and merchants sell to millions of discerning customers across India and the world.
The key purpose of the role of the Sales Consultant to increase Profit maximization through Studio Sales and also to lead the market penetration and customer conversions across B2C, B2B and Channel partner requirements. The incumbent for this role will report to the Studio Manager.
- Customer relation management - Demonstrate superior client centricity in gauging client requirement, recommending commercial and creative insights and presenting tailored solutions to potential customers. Handling walk-ins in Studio and convert them to customers.
- Profit Maximization/Sales - Leverage existing networks and drive new local alliances and referrals to establish scalable, robust demand pipeline across relevant target group.
- Store Operations & Management
- Visual Merchandising.
- Inventory Management.
- This role would handle inbound as well as outbound sales.
Profile Requirements (Qualification & Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any other retail field
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales & Handling Customers
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge