Pepperfry is India’s leading Furniture and Home products marketplace, offering customers an unparalleled selection of amazingly priced Home products and a consistently great shopping experience. The Pepperfry managed marketplace helps thousands of entrepreneurs and merchants sell to millions of discerning customers across India and the world.
The key purpose of the role of the Sales Consultant to increase Profit maximization through Studio Sales and also to lead the market penetration and customer conversions across B2C, B2B and Channel partner requirements.The incumbent for this role will report to the Studio Manager.
- Customer relation management - Demonstrate superior client centricity in gauging client requirement, recommending commercial and creative insights and presenting tailored solutions to potential customers. Handling walk-ins in Studio and convert them to customers.
- ProfitMaximization/Sales-Leverageexistingnetworksanddrivenewlocalalliancesandreferralstoestablishscalable,robust demand pipeline across relevant targetgroup.
- Store Operations & Management
This role would handle inbound as well as outbound sales.
Profile Requirements (Qualification & Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any other retailfield
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales & HandlingCustomers
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communicationskills
- Customer Serviceskills
- Superior organizational and time managementskills
- Must be able to build relationships and influenceothers
- Ability to set and achievegoals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pacedenvironment