Stella Connect is a customer feedback and quality management platform designed specifically for customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations and the tools they need to drive agent engagement and performance improvements.
The solution is unique in the direct connection it creates between the frontline customer service agent and the customer by providing real time feedback between the agent and customer. It is the only product built with real time feedback, coaching, QA and recognition to drive performance, versus the status quo which mostly monitors and records CS activity and is more likely to punish frontline agents rather than reward them. The result is improved service driven by happier, more engaged and more productive customer service reps. This drives a clear ROI in reduced employee attrition, faster employee onboarding, accelerated learning and of course happier customers, which increases NPS and reduces customer churn.
The CMO will report to the CEO and Co-founder and will inherit a team of marketers that include demand generation, product marketing and other experienced marketing professionals. We are looking for a marketing leader that brings the vision, knowledge, strategic capability and team building skills to create an integrated enterprise marketing function that delivers results. The Company is not looking for silver bullets, rather a SaaS marketing expert and well-rounded leader that impacts the business holistically and builds a best-in-class marketing capability that accelerates sustainable growth.
- The CMO will be expected to bring the experience and the vision to build and lead a B2B SaaS marketing organization that delivers excellence.
- Special attention will be paid to those that have built and/or transformed marketing function in the early stages of a company’s growth. Ideal candidates will have joined at the stage in which a company has solid indications of product market fit, and then have been a key contributor in building a repeatable and predictable revenue growth engine.
- We are looking for a marketing leader that is passionate, knowledgeable, and a constant learner in B2B SaaS marketing strategies, methodologies, tactics and tools.
- We are looking for a data driven operator with the ability to measure key marketing metrics with an eye for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- The CMO will define and execute a thought leadership plan that positions Stella Connect as an up and coming player in a stale workforce optimization / workforce engagement industry, including change management in large contact center environments.
- We believe the best CMO candidates will strive to gain a deep understanding of products and customers and a very close and effective working relationship with sales and customer success.
- A key consideration will be the experience and commitment to all the factors that directly impact building and leading high performing teams and creating an environment that enables employees to do their best work.
- We are looking for a person that can partner with other leaders and help raise the game of the entire senior team.
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. Stella Connect is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics