Responsible for high-level relationship management and acts as client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT or business process outsourced solution. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Works with delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business.
- BS or BA degree in communications, education, or related field, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 4 years of experience in customer service, project management, or sales.
- Ability to effectively leverage technology to build strong relationships with the accounts in its portfolio.
- Must possess an understanding of Appriss’ technology strategy and be able to articulate its benefits to all customers.
- Strong organizational and customer management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communicator.
- Proven willingness and ability to assume ownership of accounts.
- Proven willingness and ability to make positive contributions in a team environment.
- Demonstrated professionalism.
- Independent worker.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to provide leadership to support the Appriss’ strategy.
- Ensures all deliverables are timely, accurate and completed
- Commits time and resources to drive results
- Revenue driven
- Willingness to take action without prompting
- Customer advocate while representing organization
- Goal focused not easily distracted
- Ability to manage diverse relationships
- Effectively manages change
- Continually develops core competencies
- Proactively seeks information and solutions
- Demonstrates consist refinement of skills
- Makes decision that add value to organization
- Identifies business risks
- Champions new initiatives
- Intimately knows the product
- Builds relationships cross-functionally
- Ability to act within needs of the team/company
- Collaborative problem solving
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Extensive travel involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.