As the leader of the Human Resources Total Rewards team, you provide strategic direction in the areas of Compensation, Benefits, Systems and HR Operations. You will collaborate with key executives in creating the optimal mix of rewards considering our global diversity and total rewards strategy and partner with HR Directors in the delivery of global compensation and benefits programs. You will use your technical and operational expertise to transform, automate and implement HR systems and processes. You will lead and develop a high performing team to support you in your strategic total rewards and operational initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a job evaluation system to determine consistent job levels and standardized job functions and titles.
- Develop global salary structures. Oversee the pricing of jobs and communication of recommended job levels and ranges for base pay, incentive pay and equity to HR Directors and Recruiting.
- Conduct executive compensation analysis and create materials for the Compensation Committee in recommending changes to ensure pay competitiveness.
- Conduct external and internal equity analysis to determine competitiveness and fairness of our compensation programs.
- Oversee the facilitation of the approval process for salary changes with HR Director and Finance.
- Lead the annual salary planning process to ensure fairness, competitiveness and adherence to global budgets.
- Implement a global bonus plan which pays for performance and aligns employee objectives to company goals.
- Lead the equity program by managing the pool and grants. Recommend refresh grants to drive retention and motivation towards the company’s long-term success.
- Partner with Sales Operations in the sales compensation process including the design of incentive compensation, bonus plans or other related sales compensation plans.
- Partner with HR Directors in educating managers and employees on our compensation philosophy and strategy.
- Align global benefit programs by providing a globally consistent level of benefits tailored to the needs of local country practices. Design and recommend programs in support of this strategy.
- Monitor trends and developments in global benefit programs and make recommendations to enhance our offering.
- Direct the open enrollment process including recommending plan design changes, cost impact analysis and communication plans.
- Partner with Finance in creating benefit budgets and analyzing variances.
- Lead the implementation of new HR systems. Gather business and HR specifications and ensure configurations are built accordingly.
- Manage project timelines and communicate the release of new modules and enhancements to key stakeholders
- Maintain the data integrity of the system by establishing processes that ensure valid data entry, tracking and reporting.
- Lead HR analytics and reporting. Develop HR analytics dashboards. Conduct ad-hoc analysis to provide insight into business needs.
- Transform global HR processes in ensuring consistency and efficiency in all global operations and a positive employee experience.
- Ensure adherence to the process while being creative in recommending alternative solutions if the situation requires flexibility.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) required
- Full Workday HCM implementation required
- Minimum 10 years experience in developing global compensation and benefit programs for a multi-country organization
- Minimum 8 years in implementing HR systems in a multi-country organization
- Demonstrated success in developing a high performing team
- Superb analytical and research skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and project management
- Willingness and ability to be flexible, to work independently, and to shift gears depending on changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple areas of the business
- Demonstrated success in building internal business relationships with a proven track record of success in internal communications
- A creative thinker who has the ability to develop unexpected solutions
- High energy and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to jump into projects outside of role